Monday, January 30, 2012

Celebrate Good Times!

Yesterday was a great day. Literally the best day I've had in a long time. Today is Baby 4's actual birthday, but we had his party yesterday. This was the first kid party I've planned where the kid actually knew what was happening. He got to pick his theme- Spiderman, and he had input in the guest list. He has been so excited for his birthday. He told my Mom that he can go snowboarding now that he's 5yrs old.

He picked out the goodies for our favor bags

Spiderman all the way

Party Box of Fun

Of course, there were presents

And a special birthday shirt

We headed to our favorite play center
and had some cake

Oh yea, Baby 2 and 3 came too!!!!
The party lasted about 4 hours. I kissed my boys as many times as they would let me. I checked with Baby 2, who said he would run away to Mexico with me if I bought him a sombrero. So if you don't hear from me...

Baby 4's biofamily came and it was very pleasant. There were a couple of times I could have gotten huffy- when people were added to the guest list or when I bought a new car seat to accommodate all the people I picked up and drove to the party. In the end though, they were grateful  to be able to see 4 on his big day, and it only strengthens their trust in me and my intentions for Baby 4.

Happy Birthday Baby 4!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you had something fun to do right after saying goodbye to baby 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Baby 4! I hope it was a great day! (I agree with Jennifer, especially for him, to have something fun right after a hard goodbye)

    So sweet to see Baby 2 and Baby 3...I hope next year we'll see Babies 2, 3, 4, and 5 at baby 6's birthay party ;)

    ReplyDelete