Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life Changing Material Is On It's Way!!

Fall is my favorite: pumpkin bread, apple picking, hoodies, hot tea, cinnamon rolls, Halloween costumes, crunchy leaf piles, fuzzy baby rompers, corn mazes- the list could go on and on.

I am thoroughly enjoying this fall with 4 and 5.

This October is the calm before the storm. We have 2 court dates in November that could change my family. Either baby could go home, visits could increase, transitions could start, bio-connections could be broken. I have no idea what will happen, and I have legitimate concerns about any possible outcome. There is so much drama and complexity in both their families. I can't figure any of it out. November is going to be crazy either way, and that's why October has become our oasis.

So that's why things might be quiet on here for now, because I'd rather play "Bugga bugga BOO!" with Baby 5 or make peanut butter play dough with Baby 4 than do anything else in the world. I'm working on some posts one sentence at a time. They're coming together quite nicely- words of foster genius, really. When they finally get done I'm sure you'll laugh, cry, and be better people for having read my blog. Hahaha! ...Or, you'll get a cool tip about keeping your phone number private and untraceable, hear about my 1st time co-leading MAPP, and watch me work out my feelings about foster siblings. Coming soon! I swear!

4 comments:

  1. I hope the court dates work out... I think it would just be nerve-wracking not knowing, especially with the holidays coming up. I appreciate your honesty about it all though, I think you are going to be a huge support for me in the following months as I will hopefully get placements of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me how situations can change so quickly. A distant relative can come out of the woodwork, a parent could give up and move on. Praying for His plan for these babies. Enjoy your time! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! can i have your email address? i want to shoot you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to send it to you directly, so I hope you come back and read this! fostercareourlovestory@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete